Menu Monday: What’s on your plate?

Welcome back to Menu Monday! We recently switched out our ground beef for ground turkey and I love it! I made turkey tacos this week and the kids loved them!

We also had stir fry again with trader joe’s soyaki sauce. My kids loved that too! Another night we may or may not have had subway. :) My husband was out of town and a neighbor had us over for dinner. It was a sort of off week.

How about you? Do you make stir fry? What do you put in yours?

Follow me on Facebook¬†HERE¬†so you don’t miss out on any tips and ideas to get organized!

Comments

1. Miz Helen says:

Good Morning Erin,
    Your stir fry looks great. Hope you have a good week and thanks for hosting!
    Miz Helen

2. Jennifer @My Family.My Friends.My Life says:

We love chicken stir fry! Their is a link to the one I use under my recipe tab on my blog! I am making chicken lo mein this week also another hit with the family!

3. Amy Barclay says:

We went straight from ground beef to ground chicken, since my husband has to avoid turkey with his gout. We use it in spaghetti sauce, tacos, and lasagne. Really great in the lasagne.

4. Diane Balch says:

I love trader joes… love your stir fry.

5. Barb @ Frugal Local Kitchen says:

We’re big fans of stir frys! Your salad looks yummy, too.

6. Lori Hart says:

Love stir fry! I like to add shrimp and mushrooms to mine. And some crushed red pepper. I like things spicy!

7. We don’t do stir-fry very often but I always think I need to add it in more when I see your pictures of it!

8. We eat a lot of stir fry and love it. It varies from time to time as to what goes in it because of what we have on hand, but we like fresh veggies – carrots, peppers, onions, mushrooms, celery, zucchini or squash, broccoli, Chinese sugar peas, . Then we add in cans of water chestnuts and bamboo shoots. My goal is to add in as many colors of veggies as possible. For meat, we put in shrimp, chicken or pork or some combination.

9. I have been trying to eat more salads lately! Found you on the mingle. Was already following on twitter and now added facebook and pinterest!

10. Pat @ Elegantly, Gluten-Free says:

We like a stir-fry once a week or more. Yours looks like one I’d like a lot, with those veggies in it. My husband especially likes the traditional bean sprouts, celery and water chestnuts, but the greener veggies are always good, too. We haven’t had any of that sauce you used, though.