Menu Monday: What’s for dinner?

Welcome to Menu Monday! I wasn’t as organized with my picture taking last week but I did take a hodge podge of random things we ate! :) We had leftover black bean, turkey enchilada filling so I made quesadilas with avocado and salsa.

We try to have breakfast for dinner one week so I made a breakfast casserole with leftover ham and with fruit. You can find the recipe HERE.

I also made pizza on pizza night with sandwich thins. They turned out so yummy and at 100 calories for two of them for the crust it is great for your waist! :)

We did turkey ham for one and turkey pepperoni for the other one.

I also did all of my grocery shopping and prepped all of my food for the week. We are having stir fry one night so I did all of my chopping and prepping so dinner time is easier throughout the week.

That is my huge time saver secret in my kitchen! :) ¬†How about you? What is on your plate this week? Want to follow along with my meal and saving updates, follow me on facebook HERE. Don’t miss out!

Comments

1. Anna@stuffedveggies says:

I LOVE your Corelle dishes! They’re the same pattern as mine : )

2. Your squash looks so good, we would love the enchiladas. Hope you are warm and cozy in this bad weather with lots of good food to eat. Have a great week and thanks for hosting!
    Miz Helen

3. Rachael @ Gratefully Nourished says:

I love breakfast for dinner, but I usually don’t plan it, it is often my back-up plan in case of life stuff getting in the way of a more involved dinner. Thank you for hosting.

4. April @ Angel's Homestead says:

I love making personal size pizzas. I usually use english muffin halves and let everyone build their own. It makes for a lot of fun with the family. Thanks for hosting and have a great week! :)

5. Jamie at Prepared to Eat says:

I let my kids make the personal pizzas sometimes. They think it’s a big treat. :) The quesadillas look great!

6. Diane Balch says:

Love your healthy menu. Thanks for the party.

7. How do you like turkey pepperoni? Does it taste close to the regular kind? I’ve been tempted to get some because they seem healthier, but my family does not really like turkey.

8. Barb @ Frugal Local Kitchen says:

Pix look yummy!

I just realized I need a meatless meal for Wednesday night since it’s Ash Wednesday. If you have an easy, preferably gluten-free one, I would love to try it. Thanks!

9. I love breakfast for dinner! Your strawberries and casserole dish look really good.

10. I LOVE breakfast for dinner!! I am going to have to talk my hubby into us having it at least once a month!! :)

11. Wanda Ann @ Memories by the Mile says:

Thank you for hosting, have a wonderful week. IT ALL looks good.
    I would love for you to pop over to http://www.memoriesbythemile.com/ and link up at my party.
    xoxo