Menu Monday: What’s for dinner?

Hey everyone! I hope you are having an awesome week! If you are just joining Menu Monday  I always link my previous week’s meals up! I love pictures! It helps me remember what we ate and whether we liked or didn’t like it. Plus I love getting ideas by looking at other people’s menu’s and keeps our menu fresh and fun! So join in and link up your past and present menu’s!

My husband was out of town last week so we ate a lot of random stuff. I usually clean out the pantry when he is gone. :) One night we had an omelet bar and the kids had fun picking what they wanted in their omelets.

They loved it! It was like IHOP in our kitchen!

And they were some AMAZING omelets!

trifood

Then of course the kids were craving kid food. We had some good ole kraft mac and cheese, homemade chicken tenders with panko crumbs, and salads! Yum!

Friday we had homemade pizza. I think it was the best homemade pizza I have made to date! Yum!! What do you put on your pizzas?

Comments

1. Love the omelet bar!! I’ve been thinking about writing a Meal Plan Monday post… Your party may just be the final push to get me there! Have a great week!

Danielle
    SewMuchCrafting.com

2. I love doing homemade pizza at the end of the week, and using up whatever is left in the fridge! We usually end up with some ham and broccoli and onion.

3. Jennifer @My Family.My Friends.My Life says:

I don’t see the link this week?!

4. Julia Kendrick says:

MMmmm! Your meals look so yummy! Thanks for hosting! Julia

5. You’re homemade pizza looks wonderful. We have a week about once a month where we don’t grocery shop and just eat whatever’s in he house. It’s a great thing to do!

6. Dawn Shaver says:

Your omlet bar looks fantastic! I am still trying to get my children to eat stuff like that in their omlets. As for pizza, I love all the veggies on it especially roasted red peppers.

• I just keep offering it to them. You will be surprised what they end up liking. Turns out my pickiest eater loves raw spinach leaves. Who knew? He will go grab a handful out of the fridge and eat it like a dinosaur.

• Dawn Shaver says:

How funny! Yes, that is my plan too. They will now eat salads with all kinds of good stuff in it, but for some reason when it comes to combining things in eggs they turn their nose up at it. Guess that means I don’t cook it enough. lol.

7. Samantha @ Awkward Girl Gets Fit says:

I love the idea of an omelette bar – so fun!

8. I love the omelet bar idea! I may just have to steal that the next time my husband goes out of town as he doesn’t like eggs. We’re pretty basic here with our pizzas. The kids like cheese and my husband likes some sort of meat. My favorite thing on pizza is pineapple :)

9. Barb @ A Life in Balance says:

Your pizza looks so good! An omelette bar does sound like a lot of fun!

10. T'onna @ Navy Wifey Peters Aboard the USS Crafty says:

Wow! I want an omelet and a slice of pizza! I’m coming to your house for dinner! Thanks for sharing @ Submarine Sunday!

11. Holli @ Klein Haus Chaos says:

Love omelette bars! I’ll have to try that with my kids soon. Maybe they’ll try something new. Lately they just want cheese in theirs.

12. Wanda Ann @ Memories by the Mile says:

Erin,
    Thanks for the party. I am also hosting today over at memoriesbythemile.com
    Hope to see you there. New Follower.
    Wanda Ann @ Memories by the Mile

13. The omelet bar sounds like it might be a winner in my home. I should consider adding it to next week’s menu plan.
    Thanks for the idea.

14. YAY, i figued out how to leave a comment LOL
    Love this post – Would love to recreate it =D

Lotte xo

15. Miz Helen says:

Hi Erin,
    Your Omelete looks awesome! Hope you have a great weekend and thanks for sharing your tasty recipe with Full Plate Thursday.
    Come Back Soon!
    Miz Helen

16. BeColorful says:

love meals like this where everybody gets involved and everyone is happy with what they get to eat. That was always a bit of a challenge in our house. :D
    thanks for sharing
    p

17. sparkling74 says:

I love my homemade pizza but I’m trying to perfect the sauce. I can’t make my own and have to resort to jarred. I’ve finally got a pizza crust we love but the sauce isn’t there yet!

• I will tell you the secret ingredient to mine. It is NOT healthy but it is good. I don’t even follow directions, just mix and taste test. Oregano, basil, onion salt, garlic powder, tomato sauce and SUGAR. :)

18. HungryLittleGirl says:

The omelet bar is such a great idea! Thank you so much for sharing this at Wednesday Extravaganza – hope to see you there again this week with more of your deliciousness :)