Menu Monday: What’s for dinner?

Good morning! Welcome to another week of Menu Monday! I can’t wait to see what you made last week or are making this week! :) Last week was a challenge for me because my son Kam is in a play and has play practice until late and it throws off dinner a bit. So, I am trying my best to get a handle on it so this week and next week which is going to be even crazier is easier on us.

We had this baked ziti which was not that great. I won’t tell you where it came from..but I won’t be making it again. Dinners are about trial and error, right? haha

I made this chicken noodle soup and it was awesome! Amazing for a cold November night!

We had homemade BBQ chicken tenders, homemade fries and mixed frozen veggies.

We had breakfast for dinner which is always a favorite around here!

Then on Friday, I had great intentions of making homemade pizza for dinner but then got tired and we ended up grabbing our favorite pizza. Taco Pizza! :) What is your favorite pizza?

This week we will be using up what is in our pantry because I am about to make about a dozen freezer cooking meals for next week. Next week my son has play practice until almost 6pm and that kills dinner time. So, I want to be as prepared as possible so we aren’t tempted to grab something fast through the drive thru! :)

Have a great week! I can’t wait to see what you are making this week!

Don’t forget to check out my post on how to save money on your holiday grocery budget HERE.

Also, don’t forget to enter my Picky Palate cookbook giveaway HERE! :)

‘); // ]]>

Comments

1. Wishing you and your family a very Happy and Blessed Thanksgiving and thanks for hosting!
    Miz Helen

2. Jamie at Prepared to Eat says:

Thanks for hosting! Taco pizza would take out two of my family’s absolute favorites in one fell swoop. Yum! And homemade chicken noodle soup looks really good right now.

3. MorganizewithMe! says:

Love BFD – breakfast for dinner! Thanks for hosting! :)

4. Pary Moppins says:

Thanks for hosting! I love taco pizza but our local pizza joint that used to make the best taco pizza (as well as cheeseburger pizza and chocolate covered cherry pizza) recently closed after many years in business. :( Have a great week and happy Thanksgiving!

5. Laura @ Frugal Follies says:

I’ve added your site to my linkup parties list at http://www.frugalfollies.com/p/linkup-parties.html – thanks for the linky!

6. Diane Balch says:

Thank you for the invitation to your party. I will add it to my party list. You are welcome to join my foodie friday party.

7. April @ Angel's Homestead says:

Thank you for the invite Erin! May you and yours have a happy and blessed Thanksgiving.

8. Katie - the little things mom says:

thanks for hosting :) and thanks for visiting my blog!

9. Everything looks wonderfully delicious!

10. It’s my first linkup! I found you over at Orgjunkie.com’s Menu Plan Monday! Your menu looks great. And Taco Pizza sounds amazing!

11. Taco Pizza? That sounds amazing! Two of my favourite dishes in one.

Breakfast for dinner is always a favourite around here as well. I think the kids enjoy it because they feel like they are getting away with something, lol!

12. Barb @ A Life in Balance says:

Breakfast for dinner is always a favorite here, too!

Thanks for linking up to Motivation Monday!

13. Steph @ Three Loud Kids! says:

Woah! That taco pizza looks delicious! Is that a delivery pizza?

14. Carrie @ My Favorite Finds says:

We love taco pizza, too. And, your chicken noodle soup looks amazing! Thanks for sharing at Must Try Monday!

15. Momma Goose says:

I totally know what you mean about last minute pizza. I always try to plan for a night of pizza so I have something to look forward too, but a lot of times I give in before that night! LOL!

Happy Thanksgiving!

16. I love making homemade fries or potato chips in my deep fryer. Yum!

17. Thank you for checking out my menu and for inviting me to link up here! I love your menu! The chicken tenders look really yummy.

18. Oh my!! Looks soooo yummy! Love them all.

19. librarian eats says:

That ziti looks fantastic! I’m sorry it wasn’t a keeper.

20. I love taco pizza! I’m the only one around here though.

21. Charla @ Healthy Home Blog says:

Your soup looks delicious! Thanks for stopping by Healthy Home Blog. Hope you and your family have a wonderful Thanksgiving!

22. We love breakfast for dinner around here too – and it’s such a nice and comforting change. Your chicken noodle soup looks great – what kind of noodles did you use? My fave pizza is loaded with veggies, but my guys love meat!

23. Thanks for visiting! Nice link up!

24. Tonia@thegunnysack says:

Looks like a delicious week! I am planning on using some leftover turkey to make turkey noodle soup.